4.15.2009

The Studio is DONE!!

Drumroll please...

Thank you to the L.O.F.T. in downtown Asheville for having this AMAZING chandelier!!! It makes me so happy!
This is the entry way...come on in!


We have several beautiful gallery wrapped canvases and frames to compliment my photography


Thank you anthropology for a lot of this inspiring decor


I am PLEASED to announce the opening of our new STUDIO! Woohoo! (There are still some small details that need to be taken care of, but...) I added some new photographs above. I can't wait to show you around the studio!!! Keep checking back...we have some FUN new Limited Sessions that will be posted soon. :)


3 comments:

The Long Family 9:42 AM  

Wow, the studio looks great!! How exciting!!

AD 7:15 AM  

The studio really looks amazing! Awesome job!!

canvas prints 9:05 AM  

what a great place you got there. very nice indeed.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP