4.01.2009

And the Winner Is....

Wow! So as I start this post it is 5 mintues before midnight. I am not a procrastinator at ALL but today has flown by and I ALMOST forgot to announce our winner for the CONTEST for the FREE PHOTO SESSION!!! 

I said "almost", so here it goes...
I was not planning on picking more than one winner but there were TWO stories that really resonated with me and touched my heart so this once, I must pick two. We had so many touching stories sent to us and I wish I could pick them all! 
The two winners are
Leslie Starkey and her husband...she and her husband have a beautiful story of how they were blessed with their little boy who is truely a miracle!!!
AND
Danni and Nikki Roberts....they are going through some tough times right now with their 13 month old and Nikki is pregnant. (More details that I will not unfold until I have permission) 
I look forward to photographing theses two couples and their children in the very near future! We will be in touch soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP