3.27.2009

Spring MODELS NEEDED

Spring is in the air...(or at least it was last week) and I am getting inspired to try some of my fresh ideas out for new photographic art.  Here is the part where you come in...I need MODELS.  Now don't be discouraged, your child does not have to act like a model, just be our model.  We are looking for children with personality and oozing with cuteness.  
NEW!! This is a great way to get a FREE session with Eden Photography and a complimentary $50 gift certificate to spend on images!!!

Newborn (if you are due between May 1st and August 31 drop us a line)
We need a newborn that has spent no time in the NICU and a mom who is willing to be photographed too.  Photo session will take place in the first week of the child's life if possible.

6 Month Old 
Six months of chubby cuteness and lots of hair is a plus.  :)

Please send your information with a photograph attached to info@captureeden.com

Our favorite photograph will be displayed in Porter and Prince and on the home page of our website!!

Deadline for entry is April 31st!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous 10:38 PM  

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You're wonderful!
Thanks!

Feel free to visit my homepage cheap golf rangefinders sale

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP