2.12.2009

The Spa


Yesterday I had the most relaxing day of my ENTIRE life.  I took my mom to the Grove Park Inn Spa!!!  Ladies, this is a must do!!  I have never been someplace to beautiful and relaxing.  It made me remember how important the little things are in life.  The Spa made sure every little detail was taken care of.  Everything from hair ties to wine.  They had yummy trail mix and tea...when you are there, you are in need of nothing.  It was a great time to reconnect with myself as well as my mom, the most influential women in my life.  She is full of wisdom and I had the opportunity to bask in it yesterday.  We also had some good laughs!  I just hope that one day I can be as good of a friend to my daughter as my mother is to me.  
What a special relationship...

2 comments:

creative dragonfly 5:56 PM  

Thank you! I had as great a time as you did......

Rachel Brooke 3:23 PM  

holy cow, this place looks like heaven on earth!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP