2.02.2009

kids say the darndest things.





Conversation between Quinn and myself while Quinn was "nursing" her "Brown Baby".

Quinn- "I am breast feeding my baby"
Asher- (Thinking, oh my gosh, my 3 year old just said "breast".  HA!) "Yeah, I see that.  You are going to be such a good mommy one day."
Quinn- "Just like you!"

Precious

Another conversation...

Asher- "Guess what! We are going to Indiana in a couple months to see Aunt Allie for her baby shower."
Quinn- (gasp) "oh yeah...and my friends?!?"
Asher- "Yeah, and maybe we can go to the zoo, or the children's museum!"
Quinn- "Wellll, we already went to the zoo with Aria and Jaden and who is that other little guy?"
Asher- "Zion."
Quinn- "Yeah!  And Zion...so we don't need to go there again."
Asher- "Ha ha! OK, I won't force you to go to the zoo twice...heaven forbid! :)"

1 comments:

THE WELLNESS WELL 8:06 AM  

I love the second image the best.. shes too cute :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP