1.25.2009

Today is THE day!!


"The day for what?!?" you might ask.

The day I start to journal again. I have been putting it off and putting it off and today I decided I just need to jump back into cyber world. I was going to make my New Years resolution to JOURNAL OFTEN but, like some people put off working out, I just decided I would do it later. So, today my online journal and I are rekindling our relationship and getting to know each other once more.

So now I ask, is anyone out there?? Does anyone even read this anymore??

Stay tuned because this coming week A.Bryan Photography will be doing some work on my blog to make it more reader friendly and then we will have an AWESOME contest! "Awesome" might be an understatement (if that is possible)...this is going to be good so stay tuned.

I thought I would leave you with a photograph I took of my daughter, Quinn during our Christmas card photography session. She is saying, "Are we done taking pictures mommy??". This was only 5 minutes after we started. "Bless her heart" as they say here in the south. :)

3 comments:

THE WELLNESS WELL 1:16 PM  

Yay.. your back!

Eden Photography 10:35 AM  

Yeah, your reading! You should be my "follower".

Rachel Brooke 7:21 PM  

Asher I'm liking the new blog design! I have you on my blog roll and am looking forward to more posts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP